Your cart is currently empty!
KBD67 Lite R3 Wired, Transparent Purple Mechanical Keyboard KIT
𝗞𝗕𝗗𝟲𝟳 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗥𝟯 𝗠𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗞𝗘𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗧 (𝗪𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧)
The KBD67 Lite Mechanical Keyboard Kit is an entry-level DIY kit that is suitable for both newbies and enthusiasts. Except for switches and keycaps, this kit includes everything you’ll need to build a keyboard.
• 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗲
• 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸
• Top and Bottom ABS plastic case
• Mute silicone
• KBDfans PC screw-in stabilizers 60 set
• Wired version supports VIA
• Wired version supports RGB and Hot-swap
• Injection molding polycarbonate plate
• USB-C supports MAC, Windows, Linux, etc.
• Compatible with MX and MX clone switches
• PCB x1
• Case x1
• Plate x1
• Stabilizers 60 set x1
• Mute silicone x1
• Bottom foam x1
• Coiled USB-C cable x1
• KBD67 lite Carrying case x1
• KBDfans stabilizers foam stickers set x1
• Rubber feet and Screws
𝗪𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗖𝗕 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗦
• KBD67 MKII Hot-swap PCB/ KBD67 MKII RGB-ISO PCB
• Fixed layout
• Support Per-key RGB
• Based on QMK
• Support VIA
• Kailh hot-swap sockets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.