Your cart is currently empty!
Vancer ACE Mousepad
- Rainbow film top layer
- Size: 450x400x4mm
- Stitched edges
- Tube packaging comes with protective film
Mouse pad surface treatment: rainbow coating
1. Rainbow film material: a nano-polymer material formed by the co-reaction and polymerization of diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI), toluene diisocyanate (TDI), macromolecular polyol and chain extender. Add laser particles to the production process, under the light, it is dazzling and colorful! Hence the name: Rainbow Film
2. Features and advantages of rainbow film
The rainbow film has a certain hardness, showing a very supple texture and a very soft and smooth hand.
2. Wear resistance
The abrasion resistance of iridescent films outperforms many other common polymers. More than five times more wear-resistant than natural rubber, it is the first choice for wear-resistant products
3. Tensile properties
The tensile strength of the rainbow film is as high as 70MPa, and the elongation at break can be as high as 800%. One of the most commendable properties is its tensile ability.
4. Weather resistance
The weathering resistance of the iridescent film is better than that of natural rubber foam material of mouse pad foam base material.
5. Low-temperature flexibility
The iridescent film has excellent low-temperature flexibility. The membrane remains flexible even when exposed to degrees as low as -30 degrees Celsius, making it an ideal material for a harsh environment.
6. Good high-temperature resistance
The temperature resistance of rainbow film can reach 130 degrees Celsius.
7. Oil and chemical resistance
The iridescent film is a kind of strong polar polymer material, which has little affinity with non-polar mineral oil, and is hardly corroded in fuel oil and mechanical oil.
8. Biomedical properties
The rainbow film has excellent biocompatibility, non-toxic, no allergic reaction, no local irritation, no pyrogen, so it is widely used in medical, health and other related products as well as sports and protective equipment.
9. Environmentally friendly degradability
When the rainbow film is burned, it will not produce air pollution, and it can be biodegraded in the soil within 3-5 years.
10. Rainbow film, resistant to yellowing and scratching
11. Safety – no solvent, non-toxic and tasteless, no hidden dangers in the production process;
12. Easy to clean, oil resistant, waterproof, antibacterial;
13. Because of the special characteristics of rainbow film, it is widely used in
1. TPU film can be made into ready-to-wear snow suits, raincoats, windbreakers, winter jackets, field suits, diapers, physiological pants and other fabrics and linings;
2. Fabrics and lining materials for shoes, sports shoes, air cushions, hiking boots, snow caps, golf shoes, and roller skates;
3. TPU film can be used in medical surgical gowns, protective clothing, hats, shoes, hospital mattresses, bandages, plasma bags, condoms, surgical bandages, masks and other fabrics and lining materials;
4. Fabrics and lining materials for field tents, field water bags, life jackets, inflatable boats, etc. for defense materials
5. Dissolve evenly on the surface of the object at high temperature, and form a smooth skin-like protective film on the surface of the object in a vacuum state, just like the “electroplating” of metal products, so it is called: coating
Rainbow coating has quietly emerged in the “competitive gaming mouse pad” recently. The main factor is to greatly improve the positioning accuracy and competition speed of the players. Coupled with the coolness of the rainbow, the design of the pad is more mysterious and ethereal, mysterious and leisurely! Won the favorite of e-sports players
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.